Hi guys!! 👋
I thought i would share a craft that you can do with the kids today!
We will be making a elephant Straw puppet.
What you will need:
- Blue construction paper
- White paper
- Glue stick
- Cut the blue construction paper so you have a thin rectangle piece for the trunk, and a square cut evenly in half to have two equal triangle pieces.
- Cut some white paper so you have two small triangles for tusks, and two circles or ovals for eyes.
- Fold the short end of the triangle inwards on both pieces of paper. Glue one piece on the fold and down both long ends.
- Place one end of the straw on the glued end, the other running the length of the paper.
- Place the rectangle paper over Top the straw going the other way.
- Place the other triangle over top, keeping the folded end inwards.
- Fold the ends inwards to make the ears.
- Glue the ears down along the seam.
- Glue the eyes and tusks on.
- Roll the trunk over a pencil towards the straw.
And that’s it! You can find a video to do this here.
Do you know of any crafts that you can do with kids? Let me know! I would love to try them with my daughter & share them here on my blog!!